Formerly Medicals Direct Group, MDG operates in the health and insurance sectors, optimising performance through innovation
We are an outsourced services provider which operates like an in-house department.
We are a developer of complex systems which make life simpler for our clients.
We are a manager of nationwide healthcare networks which allow for highly localised service delivery.
Whether in the realm of workplace health; personal health; or the insurance sector, MDG optimises performance through innovation.
MDG in numbers
- 180 staff
- 5 UK offices
- Annual turnover c£22m
- 1994: formation
- 1997: purchased by management team
- 1999: floated on Ofex
- 2002: acquired by Hooper Holmes Inc
- 2007: completion of MBO
- 2010: acquires Company Health Group
- 2010: acquires Medibureau
- 2011: rebrands as MDG
- 2012: acquired by Capita Plc
- 2013: launches MDG iPad App for Medical Screenings
MDG's core values are:
- Flexibility clients know us as ‘the people who never say no’
- Working in partnership delivering a personal, consultative service
- Accountability providing measurable solutions that deliver on promises
- Creativity & Innovation constantly innovating and refining products and processes to deliver optimum value for money
in 5 UK offices