Accessibility features offered by this website include a site map, consistent navigation, CSS style sheets and a text-only version of the site
We recognise the barriers faced by those who suffer from visual, auditory, motor, cognitive, physical, speech and neurological impairments and continually seek to improve our website according to the current recommendations.
This website offers the following accessibility features:
- Clear consistent navigation
- Provision of a site map
- Use of CSS style sheets
- Web pages designed to be compatible with different screen resolutions and web browsers
- Images which are integral to meaning have a text alternative
- No information is conveyed exclusively through colour
- Where images are used for purely decorative purposes, no text alternative is provided
A text-only site version of the site is available - please click on the link to the left.